img { max-width: WIDTHpx !important;

Friday 15 November 2013

Face of Australia - Carnivale Textured nail polish

I walked past the FOA (Face of Australia) stand at my local Priceline store one day, and saw these beauties displayed at the front. I grabbed all of the glitter ones because as you all know, I love glitter!

L-R: Between the Flags, Masquerade, Midnight Fireworks, Ferris Wheel

  • Collection consists of 8 polishes: 4 cremes and 4 glitter
  • Bottles are 13mL (0.4 FLOZ)
  • All 8 are textured
  • Price: $5.95 AUS
  • Dries matte
  • 3-free
  • Available at: Priceline, Kmart, Big W
  • Caution: label at the back will wipe off if it comes in contact with water or nail polish remover. I found out the hard way :(

Between the Flags 
Between the Flags was the first on e I picked up. It has gorgeous gold and red micro glitters in a red base. It's so unique, I love it. 

3 coats


Masquerade 
Masquerade is packed with silver micro glitter and slightly larger silver hexagon glitters, all in a purple base. 

3 coats

  
Midnight Fireworks
This one is absolutely GORGEOUS! It's made of silver micro glitter and larger silver hexagon glitters, all mixed into a cool gold base! 

3 coats


Ferris Wheel 
I love the colour of this one. It's greenish blue and filled with silver micro glitters and larger silver hexagon glitters. 

3 coats

Overall

I'm so happy with these polishes. I'm glad that FOA is catching up to the trends set by international mainstream brands such as O.P.I. The price is a quarter of what a mainstream polish would cost over in Australia, so I'm definately keeping my eyes peeled for FOA's next trend setting polishes! Ladies, I highly recommend you buy these before they disappear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment